Thursday 3 May 2012

How I made my ringtone

Using Audacity I made a ringtone with the song: My Heart Will Go On, by Celine Dion.
The steps I used were:
1. First I went to File> Import and chose the file I wanted to edit. 
2. Next I chose the part I wanted for my ringtone, which went for about 30 seconds.
3. I selected the part I wanted and trimmed the rest of the song.
4. After that, I used many affects which were:
Changing Speed: I increased the speed to 46.102, to make it sound like a chipmunk
Adding Echo: I did an echo, so that it would sound better.
Changing Pitch and Tempo: I added a beat to it, so that it would be more modern and less slow.
5. I also experinmented with other effects but they didn't sound good, so I didn't include them.
6. Next I went to File> Export and saved it as a WAV file.
7. My ringtone was now done!

No comments:

Post a Comment